Global Art Sengkang
Art classes for your kid. A wide variety of art programmes and holiday art courses suitable for as young as 2.5 years old. Come and join us now.
- Promote creative and innovative thinking in children’s life.
- Apply creative ingenuity to deliver the best products, training and services. We take note of every students' progress closely.
Visual Art Programme
Ages 3 & Above
Ages 4 & Above
Ages 3 & Above
Book A Trial Session
Ages 3 & Above
FAQs on COVID-19 measures in Global Art Sengkang
Due to Phase 2 (HA), all our physical lessons are required to suspend till further notice. We have shifted some of our physical lessons to online lessons. Parents, do contact us if have further queries. Stay safe everyone!
Please take note of this information implemented actively from 16th May 2021:
1. We will be opening from 10am and 11:30am classes on weekdays to facilitate on the safety measurements. If there are any students who wants to come for the morning slot during this period, they may approach us. Kindly take note that slots are on first come first serve basis.
2. Please do not have your child attend lesson if any of the household members are on MC or showing any signs of the following symptoms, however mild: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste.
Makeup arrangements can be done for those lessons missed.
2. Parents please be rest assured that our staff and art instructors will not report to work if they/their household members are on MC or showing any signs of the following symptoms, however mild: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste.
3. Please have your child visit the washroom before/after lesson only as they will stay in the centre until they have completed their lesson. This is to reduce contact with other shoppers in the mall during their lesson.
4. We will inform parents via WhatsApp for any payments required for materials, fees etc via online payment. Parents are not required to come by the centre to make payment for this period of time.
6. Surfaces in classroom will be sanitized between lessons, we will also be using a fogging machine to disinfect the Centre.
In accordance to MOE’s advisory, tuition and enrichment centres should allocate sufficient time to disinfect classroom surfaces, and to ensure separation of individuals from different classes.
Students may be required to wait outside the classrooms during the first 5 mins of the class. During this period, our team will disinfect the classroom surfaces, which have been used by the students. This is to ensure a safe environment for all using the centre facilities.
Our staffs will also conduct sanitisation upon arriving and leaving of centre.
In line with our standard conditions of entry, we will implement additional health and safety measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing. Please note that these additional conditions of entry apply to everyone attending all areas of our centre.
- If you have the following symptoms, however mild, you must not enter our centre: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste.
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- By entering our centre, you agree to abide by the new health and safety measures outlined in MOE's safety guidelines. This can include, but is not limited to, 1m social distancing, temperature screenings, sanitisation and restricted public access. Failure to comply with these measures may result in you being asked to leave our centre.
- We encourage everyone to download the Safe Entry App to enhance contact tracing while at the centre and beyond.
- Only 2 parents/guardian are allowed in the centre each time for enquiry/payment. We strongly encourage parents to make payment via online methods.
Our centres are currently conducting mandatory temperature checking exercises, hands sanitisation for all visitors, and daily regular facilities disinfection. Students and staff will be monitored for any signs of flu-like symptoms. Students who show fever or flu-like symptoms will be sent home immediately.
Students who are requested to be absent/sent home halfway due to fever or flu-like symptoms, can reschedule for makeup lessons.